Tuesday, July 12, 2016

#S23E01 The Recent Graduate Episode

I am a sponge in this world! Ready to absorb and soak up the knowledge and expertise in the world of entertainment, film, television, higher education, and student personnel services. My sponge is dripping with passion, creativity and  loyalty, but lacks the essentials of much needed experience. I can ring out views from a black female (whose voice is often shushed) from my sponge. I'm just asking for an opportunity and your support to soak my sponge.
My sponge will not only absorb knowledge but it will clean up past mistakes as I offer newly innovative ideas and challenge old ineffective ones. I've been twisted and turned, squeezed and laid out to dry in my past, and I'm sure it will happen to me at some point again. However, while I wait, I will work on strengthening the things that I have to offer and making you believe in me just as much as I believe in myself.  So if you're wondering why I'm still unemployed just know that I'm soaking.
-The Black Female Recent Graduate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schoolin Life

Mini Story y'all ready? So last week was pretty busy, I tried to balance school and work while supporting events with family and f...