Tuesday, November 17, 2015

#S22E11 The Senior Presentation Episode

As an intern at WACH FOX my internship duties included: shadowing anchors, photographers, and reporters, offering ideas for news show ideas, producing the B black and F block of the ten o’clock news show, editing voice overs, and editing news scripts. Typically on days that I come in during the mornings I will shadow reporters and photographers. I was able to travel around the city of Columbia learn how to use the camera, meet other people from other news stations, learn interviewing tips, and be the first to know information going on within the city of Columbia. During the evening and night I would produce the night show by finding newsworthy stories and add them to the shows lineup. I would edit the scripts, edit the footage, and was able to actually sit and produce a few live shows. I enjoyed that I did not have only one set thing that I was allowed to do, I could dip my foot into all aspects of the news industry through this internship

Below is a Prezi of what life was like as an intern at WACH FOX 57. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Schoolin Life

Mini Story y'all ready? So last week was pretty busy, I tried to balance school and work while supporting events with family and f...