Thursday, November 5, 2015

#S22E10 The Bulldog Defender Episode

Currently I have taken on the responsibility as the Chief of Staff of Student Media at South Carolina State. While working for Student Media I have also taken on the role as one of the producers of our online web series Inside State for our Bulldog Television channel. Inside State covers live events happening on the campus of SC State while also conducting spotlight interviews with commercials. Personally I have conceptualized many commercial ideas and concepts. Below is an exclusive sneak peek of South Carolina State students expressing how SC State has benefited them academically, socially, and professionally that I filmed and edited using Final Cut Pro. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Schoolin Life

Mini Story y'all ready? So last week was pretty busy, I tried to balance school and work while supporting events with family and f...