Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#S22E18 THE WORLD PREMIERE EPISODE

As I have reached my senior year at the illustrious South Carolina State University I have realized that I have not contributed to the school in which a way that I would have wanted. The creative development behind out first web series titled "Inside SC State" is what I think I have been missing in my contributions to the transformation of lives and inspiring greatness to by fellow and future bulldogs.

South Carolina State University 2015

As a student and a woman who loves television I have been itching to develop quality content for our universities very on television show. Being that ,this is the first production I feel as though I have learned a lot and I am trying to get others involved in the production as well to continue on once myself and the current staff has graduated. Inside SC State offers anchoring, production, director, spotlight, graphic design, musical, and other opportunities to showcase the positive things being accomplished on campus. In this particular production, broadcasting students were able to work in front and behind the camera, musicians were able to show their craft, Public Service Announcements were made and more.


Inside SC State also is marekting tool for recruitment at the university. Once students see that they can produce, star, or feature in a television show and can see the many positive things the campus has to offer they would be more likely to want to continue their education at the university amidst to what other media outlets may say.


Below check out the World Premiere Episode One of Inside SC State directed and produced by yours truly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Schoolin Life

Mini Story y'all ready? So last week was pretty busy, I tried to balance school and work while supporting events with family and f...