Thursday, September 17, 2015

#S22E06 The Green Screen Episode

Before
 Today in class we were able to experiment with green screen! I now have much respect for those who are advance users of this amazing tool because lighting, shadows, angles, distance, and more importantly patience is the key to obtaining a great green screen manipulated photo or video. 
Initially I wanted to pose in front of Viacom's Headquarters however the pose that I chose did not really fit the picture that I had, therefore I played around and found a more fitting photo which is of Tyler Perry Studios which is my second dream job. I have dreams and aspirations of becoming a Television Programming Director of a major network and why not start here with a little inspiration while being at South Carolina State University where I am obtaining my undergraduate degree.
After

After much trial and error and patience I was able to fit myself over the background of Tyler Perry Studios and add the title of Executive Producer. I plan to continue to research how to clean up my mistakes and make my green screen effects more realistic. Can't wait to continue to play with this tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schoolin Life

Mini Story y'all ready? So last week was pretty busy, I tried to balance school and work while supporting events with family and f...