Thursday, September 3, 2015

#S22E04 The Linkedin Or Get Left Out Episode

Linkedin is a professional social media network that allows for personal online networking for future careers, internships, and social gain.

Linkedin is a great way to toot ones own horn without being ridiculed about it. You get to post all of your accomplishments, volunteer experiences, work experience,  education and so much more.


By having a Linkedin account I aspire to gain recognition from people and businesses in the television world in hopes to be an asset for a major network such as BET, TVOne, VH1, and more. With my Linkedin site I hope that future employers will see my hard work and dedication as a person as well as the many skills I have for working in the broadcast media world.

I believe that the skills and connections are the most essential because future employers are able to know what skills and talents you have to offer. Also by having connections you are able to connect with possible references such as classmates and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schoolin Life

Mini Story y'all ready? So last week was pretty busy, I tried to balance school and work while supporting events with family and f...