Monday, August 24, 2015

#S22E01 The Pilot Episode

People have their perceptions and preconceived ideas of who I really am, I am first a human being! Water, blood, bones, melanin and XX chromosomes.This woman is a creator, a visionary, someone whose mind does not see just black and white, someone who envisions the intangibles and who feels souls and reads into people. 


In my future I hope to work in television as a television programming director, producer, writer, or owner of a successful television network! I plan to prepare for this future by continuing my education in Mass Communications at South Carolina State University and learning all mediums of media from journalism, photography, videography, public relations, business, and beyond. 



This blogs trails the life of Andrea Butler, the daughter, sister, friend, student, employee, and dream chaser. Follow me on my Blahhging Blog as I take on my life in this crazy world one episode at a time. This is Season 22 Episode 1: The Pilot of My Blahhging Blog! 
Atlanta, GA Honda Battle of the Bands 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schoolin Life

Mini Story y'all ready? So last week was pretty busy, I tried to balance school and work while supporting events with family and f...